Important: At this time we are looking for independent social entrepreneurs willing to act as local partners.
If you are seeking full-time employment, be sure to check back at a later date.
The SOCIETALogy Institute is a born-global organization.
We are looking for local partners interested in becoming local societal change agents.
Societalogically speaking, ideal candidates are systems thinkers interested in promoting societal best practices and thus participating in building balanced societies.
Ideally candidates will have solid academic backgrounds in both psychology and administration as well as experience in social planning and economic development.
Candidates must be entrepreneurs or lead an organization that has the capacity to create the civic engagement from all citizens, including politicians, public administrators and other civic leaders.
What Do We Offer
If you are selected, you will have access to all the knowledge and the tools needed to implement the Societal Change Continuum. You will receive:
– 1-on-1 training to help you master the societalogical concepts
– a Certificate in SOCIETALogy
– access to coaching sessions
– an invitation to join a community of practice for societalogists
– the ability to create a community of practice for citizens for your city, using our own tool Dialogum.net.
– Ongoing support as you develop your local affiliate of the SOCIETALogy Institute.
How to apply
If you are interested please use this form: